Yokohama National University Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded):
Applications are opened to apply for Yokohama National University Scholarship 2020 in Japan 2020. MEXT Japanese Government is offering Scholarships in Yokohama University to Study in Japan for International Students to Pursue Master’s and PhD Degree. Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded).
The Duration of the MEXT Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For MEXT Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory. Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test. Also check Shanghai Jiaotong University Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
International Students with Any Nationality can apply for the MEXT Scholarship Japan For Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or Doctorate Program. Yokohama National University is one of the leading universities in Japan. Courses will be taught in English.
Yokohama National University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Yokohama National University
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: All International Students
- Scholarship country: Japan
- Last Date: 24 November 2019
What is MEXT Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Study in japan with Scholarship is a Great Opportunity. You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Duration of the Scholarship at Japan University
- Master Program: 2 Years
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
As Stated Above, the Japanese Government Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students & Doctoral Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by MEXT. All the Expenses will be covered.
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend:144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- PhD Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation will be provided by the University
- Allowance: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preparatory Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
Also apply for Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students.
If you want to apply for the MEXT Japan Scholarships then Please Check the Eligibility Criteria For Scholarships to Japan if You Qualify or Not.
- Have the Nationality of a Country that has Diplomatic Relations with Japan.
- Be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2020.
- Be able to arrive in Japan before the 2020 Fall semester will begin.
Criteria For Doctoral Course
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Scholarships for International Students.
- An Applicant Should have Outstanding Academic Records in Undergraduate as well as Master degree
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) or English Proficiency Certificate.
Criteria For Master Course
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Study Abroad Scholarships.
- An applicant should have outstanding academic records in Undergraduate
- An applicant should normally possess a Four Year Bachelors Degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) Or English Proficiency Certificate
- Completed Application Form.
- Official Transcripts of Bachelor, Masters Course.
- Two confidential Recommendation Letters.
How to Apply:
There are Detailed Information and Guidelines is given in the link below. To read the Guidelines. The Official Advertisement is also given below.