University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand:
Applications are invited to apply for Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Waikato New Zealand. The program is open for the academic year 2019-2020. International candidates who want to do their bachelor’s degree from New Zealand are encouraged to apply for Entrance Undergraduate International Scholarship. Also check ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand with prestigious international rankings. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research. Must apply for University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded).
At this university, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers center and suitable work experience. They can also get the opportunity to work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University or Institution: University of Waikato
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship award: Up to NZD$10,000
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship country: New Zealand
- Last Date: 15 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Not currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato
- Not have paid fees at the time of application
- Be applying to enroll for the first time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato
- Have studied in a New Zealand high school, be an international student who has completed Year 13 and who complies with the requirements of Immigration New Zealand (INZ) for the full tenure of the Scholarship
- Gain University Entrance and achieve at least a Merit endorsement at NCEA Level 3, or equivalent
- Not be classified as a domestic student (see clause 6.3.e)
- Have received a Conditional or Unconditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato
- In the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time programme of study of at least 120 points.
- How to Apply: Applications for the opportunity
must be received through the online system.
- Documents: Applicants must upload the following as part of their online application:
a) Their conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato
b) A personal statement that sets out the following (on the template provided):
- What are your career goals/aspirations?
- How will international education experience help you to achieve these goals?
- What additional qualities/skills do you have that make you an ideal
- candidate for this Scholarship and an ambassador for the University of
c) A completed Principal’s Assessment form (using the appropriate template provided ).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Where applicants are non-native speakers of English, acceptable evidence of the English language is required.
- Benefits: The university will provide all the following:
- The support will have a value of up to NZD$10,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees for their chosen program/s of study once their enrolment is completed.
- The tenure of The grant is one year.
- The Scholarship may be taken up in A Semester only, in the year of the award.
The last date to apply for University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 is 15 January 2020.