University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded):
The University of Tokyo is offering a Fully Funded MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship in Japan For Masters & Ph.D. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. All Nationalities are Eligible.
You may also like:
- Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded)
- OIST Japan Internship Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020 in Japan Fully Funded
University of Tokyo Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: University of Tokyo
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Online
- Eligible nationalities: All International Students
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 31 October 2019
What is MEXT Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
Period of Scholarship
- Master’s Program: October 2020 – September 2022 (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: October 2020 – September 2023 (3 Years)
MEXT Scholarship Benefits:
MEXT university Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be Provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
Available Study Programs:
The University of Tokyo is offering a Fowlling Fields For Masters & Doctoral Degree. Check them below.
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Planetary Science
- International students from around the world from any country who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language institute was in English they can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application. The Application Guidelines Link is given below. The link of the Online Application form is given below.