University of Queensland Masters Scholarship 2019 in Australia for Indian Students:
The University of Queensland is inviting applications from Indian students for The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Scholarship. The scholarship is available for students from India studying in masters degree.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. They strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge.
University of Queensland Masters Scholarship 2019 in Australia Details:
- University: University of Queensland
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Award: 50% of tuition fee
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: Indian Candidates
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University of Queensland Masters Scholarship 2019 in Australia:
- Students from India can apply for this award.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity if the applicant –
- (a) submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- (b) is a citizen of India; and
- (c) achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India; and
- (d) is able to commence as an international student (in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy) in Australia on a student visa.
How to Apply for University of Queensland Masters Scholarship in Australia:
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you need to take admission in the university then select the course and subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at UQ. The applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- Language: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
Award Benefit: The students will receive the value of 50% of tuition fees and 100% SSAF for the minimum duration of the program through the Scholarship.