TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Netherlands (Fully Funded):
Applications are open to apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2020 in the Netherlands. TU Delft University is offering scholarships for international students to study Masters Degree Programs at the Delft University of Technology.
The duration of the Master’s Degree Program is 2 Years. All-Academic Fields and Majors are available in all Academic Disciplines. All TU Delft MSc-program are taught in English. Students should have a Bachelor’s Degree. You can also apply if Your Degree is Not Completed yet.
You may also like:
- Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 for International Students
TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host country: Netherlands
- Degree Level: MSc
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Year
- Eligible nationalities: International students
- Last Date: 01 December 2019
Available Study Fields:
If you are interested to study in Netherlands then Please Check the following fields TU Delft is offering For Master Degree Program.
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
As, The Scholarship will Not Cover all the Expenses, But its Partially Funded & will Cover the Following Expenses given below.
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students.
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students.
- Full Tuition Fees Per Year for a TU Delft MSc Program.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and CGPA.
- The Bachelor Degree Must be Comparable in level to a bachelor’s degree from a research university in the Netherlands and must be closely related to your MSc program of choice.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Please Check HERE if Specific Requirements Apply for Your Country or Region.
You Can Check If Your Country is Listed & Eligible for the Scholarship. CLICK HERE
- Diploma (An Original or Certified Copy of Your Bachelor Diploma.)
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letters
- Transcript (An Original or Certified Copy of Your official Academic Transcript(s), front and back, in the original language.)
- Curriculum Vitae
- English Language Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
How to Apply:
You have to Apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form, Upload all the Necessary Documents. The Official Advertisement Link is given below.