Fully Funded BS, MS, PhD Science & Law Scholarship 2020 for International Students:
The Fully Funded educational program is open for all international students from all over the world and has the purpose of supporting their bachelors, masters, or doctoral studies at any highest ranked institute or university in the world.
This program is giving you a chance to study at any highest ranked institute or university in the world. Where the applicants will learn from the best university teachers and researchers and develop their personality according to this digital world.
Fully Funded Science & Law Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Organization: Afidavit Institute of Judicial Practice
- Department: Science & Law School
- Degree Level: BS, MS & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Email
- Nationality: International Aspirants
- Award country: Anywhere in the world
- Last Date: 30 November 2019, or 20 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded BS, MS, PhD Science & Law Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a bachelor, master or a PhD degree program in any Science, Engineering or Law programs in a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a regular applicant and get the pre-admission letter from the University and score your admission followed by successful enrollment.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Science & Law award:
- It’s been never too late to create a shining future; you only have to enroll in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral degree program a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions in according to 2019 ranking.
- You have to submit a resume to the organizers which contain, name of the University and Its QS Ranking, name of the program and medium of instruction, enrollment date, and total program duration, candidate academic score from high school to the last attained degree, age, and email with contact information. The information will be sent through email
- After the final selection, the participants will be asked to submit the following details.
- Academic transcripts and certifications
- Enrollment cards and student registration cards
- Admission letter document
- Passport information page attested the oath commissioner
- The award letter and research plan for master and doctoral degree students
- Bank account information (IBAN and Swift code).
- Undergraduate: The award will cover full tuition fee, allowance for accommodation in university shared a dormitory and health insurance funds allocation.
- Masters: Similarly, covering the full tuition fee with the allowance for accommodation and health insurance, in addition, a monthly living expense of US$500 is also included.
- PhD: The grant has the value of US$800 for monthly living expenses with the full tuition fee coverage, allowance for accommodation, health insurance, and one international conference travelling and accommodation allowance.