Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded):
Applications are open to apply for Fully Funded Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China for International Students. Students belongs to Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan can also apply. Students who want to get their degree from China in Master’s are encouraged to apply for Peking University Scholarship in China 2020.
Peking University is offering almost all academic fields for Master Degree. The Duration of the Master Degree is for 1 Year. Each Year they Award 125 Scholarships and 80% International Students are admitted.
There is No Registration Fee for the Scholarship. Peking University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships in China & You must avail this scholarship.
You may also like:
- OIST Japan Internship Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2020 in Japan Fully Funded
Peking University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Peking University
- Degree Level: Masters
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Total number of Scholarships: 125
- Apply: Online
- Eligible nationalities: All international students
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 06 December 2019
Available Study Programs:
The Yenching Academy offers a Diverse Fields in Master’s program in China studies for English speakers to study in China scholarship.
The Following Disciplines are Available for Masters Candidates For Free Scholarship to study in China.
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Peking University Scholarship in China for international students is a Free Scholarship in China, Fully Funded Scholarship for all the international students & will cover the following expenses.
- Full tuition fee
- All living expenses
- Monthly stipend
- Field Study Costs
- One Round-Trip Travel Fare
- Living costs to cover campus living costs and expenses related to field studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Peking University Scholarship:
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider to be eligible for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2020
- An Outstanding Academic Record
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential
- English proficiency.
Please submit the following documents in English for Peking University China scholarships
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
How to Apply:
You have to Apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form through the link given below. The Official advertisement is also given below.