Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded):
Applications are invited to apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China. This Scholarship is offered by Chinese Government. Nanjing University is offering Scholarships for Master’s Degree & Doctoral (PhD) degree. All International Students are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. There is No Application Fee. Also apply for Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded).
Almost all Academic Fields are available and Nanjing University has 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. Currently, it hosts over 30,000 students. The Duration of the Master’s Scholarship takes 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. In fact, Nanjing University is one of the top 5 universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Must apply for IST Summer Internship Program 2020 in Austria (Fully Funded).
Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Nanjing University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship country: China
- Last Date: 15 March 2020.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in China. The following things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month.
You can also apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar (Fully Funded).
Available Study Fields:
As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs. The Lists of the Programs are given below.
- The applicant must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China.
- The applicant who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age should be under 40.
- Language Requirements.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A scanned a clear copy of a valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Two copies of the certificate of your highest diploma;
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
The Application Process is Online for Nanjing University Scholarship China for International Students. The Link of the Official website is given below: