Applications are invited to apply for the Khalifa University International Scholarship 2020 in UAE. All International Students are eligible for Fully Funded Scholarships in UAE. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree from UAE are encouraged to apply. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Consists of Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Other Fields are available to Study Abroad Scholarship in UAE. Also apply for Nanjing University CSC Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded).
Khalifa University International Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- Degree level: Master & PhD, Doctor of Medicine
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: Round 1: 15 February 2020, Round 2: 3 May 2020.
Must apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
Also check Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded).
Khalifa University is the Best University in UAE & Offering Fully Funded Scholarships for international students in Abu Dhabi. The Scholarship in UAE will cover all Necessary Educational Expenses & Monthly Expenses.
- Full ٓTuition Fee.
- Medical Insurance Coverage for students under the Khalifa University visa.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
- The Indicative Monthly Stipend for GRTA Scholarship is as follows (subject to change): GRTA Stands For Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend for MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend for PhD: AED 10,000.
Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Duration of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Duration of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
You can also apply for University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand (Undergraduate).
Available Academic Fields:
This Full Scholarship in Khalifa University is Open for Fall 2020 Admissions in the Fields of Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, Arts. The List of Academic Fileds is given below.
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering (offered for UAE and Saudi nationals only)
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security (Program offered to UAE Nationals only.)
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload online in the Application Form. By Hand or by Mail Post will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only).
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Abu Dhabi:
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
There is Online Application System. The link to the Online Application Portal and link of Official Advertisement is given below: