Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar:
Applications are invited to apply for Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in Qatar. HBKU is providing Fully Funded Scholarship to International students who want to pursue their Undergraduate, master’s or PhD degree from Qatar. The University is giving scholarships for almost all study fields. Also apply for PhD Scholarship 2020 in UK for International Students (Fully Funded).
No need for IELTS if your institute study language is English. Otherwise you need IELTS. Only English Proficiency Certificate is required. Must check University of Waikato Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand (Undergraduate).
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Degree level: Bachelor;s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International aspirants
- IELTS: Not required
- Scholarship country: Qatar
- Last Date: 1 Feb 2020
At Hamad Bin Khalifa University, when you enroll in an academic program at HBKU you become part of a thriving community that is committed to excellence and innovation.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF).
Must apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Switzerland.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. You will receive the Fundings Once You have been admitted to the Program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (MS).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation + Return Ticket/Year (PhD).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
Available Study Fields:
Please Check the Fields & Majors given below offered by the Hammad Bin Khalifa University For Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- PhD in Sustainable Energy
- PhD in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
Master of Public Policy
The Eligibility Criteria is different for the above fields.
The Application Process is Online. Complete Online Application Form given above separate for every college. Official Link given below: