Applications are opened to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 for international students outside the European Union. Emile Boutmy Scholarship offering Scholarship at Science Po University in Paris, France.
Sciences Po University hosts 14,000 Students – Half are International. The Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years, Master Degree is for 2 Years & Ph.D. The program is for 3 Years. This is one of the Best Scholarship in France for International students.
You may also like:
- Cross Culture Program 2020 in Germany (Fully Funded)
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Science Po University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Paris, France
- Last Date: 15 December 2019
Available Study Programs:
Sciences Po’s offers 27 Master’s Programs and 23 dual Degrees. All applications must be submitted online. All Courses are Entirely Taught in English.
Fields & Majors For Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Master in International Security
Master in International Public Management
Master in International Development
Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
Master in Environmental Policy
Master in International Energy
Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Master in International Management and Sustainability
Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
Master in Economics
PhD Degree Program:
The PhD Degree in Economics at the Sciences Po Doctoral School is taught in English.
You Can Check Details about Fields Here
Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France Offers Scholarships for Bachelors’s, Masters & Ph.D. Programs. Please Check the Details for Scholarships Benefits give below.
- A Tuition Grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A Grant of €10,000 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
- A Tuition Grant of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters.
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state.
The Deadline to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 in France For International Students is Different For Master, Bachelor & Doctoral. Check them below.
- Deadline For Master:15 December 2019
- Deadline For Bachelor: To be Confirmed.
Complete an online Application Form. Details are in links given below: