Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
Applications are invited to apply for Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in UK. The Scholarship is available for International Students in any undergraduate degree program to pursue a bachelor’s degree at University College London, UK. No IELTS/TOEFL is required. Also apply for Khalifa University International Scholarship 2020 in UAE.
University College London, which has operated under the official name of UCL since 2005, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London, and is the third largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrollment, and the largest by postgraduate enrollment. In the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings, UCL is ranked 8th in the world (and 5th in Europe). Must apply for Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship 2020 in Netherlands.
Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: University College London
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Partially funded
- Eligible nationalities: UK, EU, Overseas
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 3 July 2020
Students will get £9,000 per year for three years of study.
You can apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded).
About the Scholarship:
The scholarship is partially funded and the amount can be renewed depending upon the progress of selected candidates for three years. Candidates applying must have an offer of admission to UCL for a full-time bachelor’s program in University College London and show interest in actively taking part and contributing to the activities arranged by UCL itself and student union.
The scholarship aims to support undergraduate students with low financial status to secure their study at UCL which would be tough without scholarship funding.
- hold a valid UCL Student Number;
- hold a valid UCAS Personal ID (not UCAS Registration number);
- hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in
September 2020, in any department;
- be in financial need.
- be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Source of income
- Financial questions
- Extracurricular activities
- Non-academic interests
You have to apply for UCL Scholarship by sending complete filled form to the following email address: [email protected]