Deakin University Merit Scholarship 2020 in Australia for Indian Students:
Applications are invited from Indian Students for Deakin University Merit Scholarship 2020. The candidates who want to pursue their bachelors or masters degree in Australia then this is the best option to start. Deakin University Merit Scholarship is specially designed for Indian candidates.
Deakin University was established in 1974 and was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. It is a public university and known as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities.
The university has a pretty good reputation for its teaching and academic facilities. It offers a variety of discipline with good research and education excellence.
Deakin University Merit Scholarship 2020 in Australia Details:
- University: Deakin University
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Scholarship Award: 20% reduction in Fee
- Apply: Email
- Nationality: Indian Aspirants
- Program country: Australia
- Last Date: 15 December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Merit Scholarship 2020:
- Eligible Countries: Indian Students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing bachelors and masters degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: Must apply through any Deakin Authorized agent-based in INDIA.
How to Apply for Deakin University Merit Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: Candidates have to enroll in an undergraduate or masters degree program at the university. And then contact for further details regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no additional documents are asked by the university, but it can be asked to submit some personal information, language ability proof, academic transcripts or certificates.
- Admission Requirements: An overall score between 70-74.9% in the 12th standard for an undergraduate degree and an overall score between 65-74.9% in a bachelor’s degree is required for admission.
- Language: If you coming from a country whose language is not English, then you have to show excellence in the English language through the IELTS test.
Award Benefits: The award will cover 20% of the total fee.