Applications are invited to apply for the most famous ifa Cross Culture Program 2020 in Germany. CCP 2020 Fellowship in Germany is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Germany for International candidates.
CCP 2020 is Fully Funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. CCP offers a Diverse range which includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. The goal of the Cross Culture Program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
You may also like:
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded)
Cross Culture Program 2020 Brief Description:
- Host country: Germany
- Fellowship duration: 2 months
- Program coverage: Fully Funded
- Total number of awards: 80
- Last Date: 15 November 2019
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
Available Fields & Topics for Program:
The Cross Culture Program 2020 offers experiences in the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
This summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Monthly stipend: €550
- Full Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2019
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Cross Culture Program:
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
The following documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional).
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
Apply online for Cross Culture Program 2020 in Germany. Link is given below: