Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK (Fully Funded):
Applications are opened to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK at the University of Oxford. Clarendon Scholarship Offers Fully Funded UK Scholarships for international students to pursue Master’s or PhD Degree.
There are no Restrictions on Nationality, Residence or Field of Study. All academic fields are available under the Clarendon Scholarship. All Full-Time and Part-Time MPhil and Master’s courses are eligible. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses.
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1, 2 Years & For Doctoral 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
You may also like:
- Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China (Fully Funded)
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 for International Students
Clarendon Scholarship 2020 Brief Description:
- University or Institution: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Master, PhD
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: All International Aspirants
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 10 January 2020
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions. You Can Select any Course. Please Check Full List of Course of Your Interest (CLICK HERE)
Courses by Department:
About Clarendon Scholarship
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose. To Check the Entry Requirements (CLICK HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
Clarendon scholarship in the UK for international students to Study in UK on Scholarship Covers the Following Expenses given below.
- Covers Course Fee.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2019-20, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
How to Apply:
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you with an outcome. See the decision timeline for more details.