Chevening Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students:
Applications are invited for Chevening Scholarship in UK 2020 for International Students. Chevening Scholarship 2020 is fully funded scholarship to pursue master’s degree in United kingdom.
Chevening is the UK government’s global scholarships program that offers the program to students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate study or courses in universities in the United Kingdom.
You may also like:
- Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2020
- Alastair Storey Award 2020 in UK for International Students
Chevening Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Apply: Online
- Eligible nationalities: All International Students
- Award country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 05 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship in UK 2020:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except UK & EU)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country and return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Candidates need to have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programs, so please refer to your country page for further details).
- You need to apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After enrolling, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants are needed to have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university with equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Language: Candidates need to provide evidence of competence in English.
Award benefits: Chevening scholarships cover the tuition fees, maintenance allowance at a set rate (for one individual), an economy class return airfare and additional grants to cover essential expenditure.