Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students (Fully Funded):
Applications are opened to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Master Degree in Belgium & Training Courses.
A Diverse Range of Major & Fields is available for the Master Degree Program. The Duration of the Scholarship Master Degree program is for 1 Year & 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. Please Keep on Reading Further Details below.
All International Students with Any Nationality are Eligible to Apply for the Belgium Scholarships. Each Year Belgium Government awards 220 Scholarships to international students. The aim of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills.
You may also like:
Belgium Government Scholarship Details
- Degree Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International Students
- Scholarship country: Belgium
- Last Date: 10 January & 7 February 2020
Scholarship in Belgium for Masters and Training Courses Offer You the Chance to Pursue a One-Year Specialised Master’s Degree Programme or a 4-to-6-Month Advanced Training Course within a Higher Education Institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Available Study Fields:
If you are interested in study abroad Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering.
For Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
As Stated above, Belgium Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students fro Free Study in Belgium. All the expenses will be covered.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, one round-trip ticket.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||83 €/day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days
1400 €/month for stays lasting 18 days to 1 month (set amount)
1400 €/month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel expenses in the framework of inter university trainings||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on the real incurred, with receipts provided.|
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. You Cant Apply Online. The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post. Check links below: