Alastair Storey Award 2020 in UK for International Students:
If you want to continue your Bachelors or Masters degree in United Kingdom then don’t miss to apply for Alastair Storey Award 2020. The Scholarship is available for all International Students at the University of West London.
The University of West London was known as the Lady Byron School till 1860 and then named Thames Valley University in 1992. It is a public university in the United Kingdom.
The university offers a great excellence quality and exceptional teaching facilities. It also provides the funding facilities for those applicants who need it and supports them through their study duration.
Alastair Storey Award 2020 in UK for International Students Details:
- University: The University of West London
- Department: The London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism
- Degree Level: BS and MS
- Award: £3,500
- Apply: Email
- Number of Scholarships: one
- Nationality: All International Candidates
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Last Date: 31 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Alastair Storey Award in UK for International Students:
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU and international applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
- Admissible Criteria: You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
How to Apply for Alastair Storey Award 2020 in UK for International Students:
All interested applicants must enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and return it
- Evidence of household income, academic reference, and personal reference must be submitted.
- The selection will be based on academic achievement, financial need, personal statement, and recommendations.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Award Benefits: The university provides £3,500 to successful candidates.